The personal data provided by you to Chiron Medical Group (“Chiron”) will be collected, retained, processed, used and transferred (within or outside of Hong Kong) for the following purposes:
• Processing your registration and appointment requests
• Delivering services to you
• Verifying your identity
• Handling your complaints or enquiries
• Facilitating communications with you
• Facilitating Chiron to comply with any appropriate statutory or regulatory filings or submissions
• Facilitating implementation of Chiron’s policies and procedures, and monitoring compliance with the same
• Enabling Chiron to comply with any applicable procedures, laws, regulations or court orders (in each case whether in Hong Kong or overseas), any requests by government, statutory, regulatory or law enforcement authority, and valid legal processes, ordinances obligations
• Conducting quality assurance, surveys, review, statistical analysis, and research
And other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
Chiron will keep your personal data confidential and only our authorized members will have access to and handle your personal data. Chiron may disclose or transfer your personal data to service providers and contractors engaged in activities on behalf of Chiron within or outside Hong Kong solely for the purposes set out in paragraph 1 above.
Chiron may also disclose your personal data when authorized or required by law and in response to requests from law enforcement authorities, government departments or regulatory authorities or where required to protect Chiron’s rights or properties.
You have the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by Chiron. Any data access and correction request according to the Ordinance should be made in writing to the Administrative Department of Chiron Medical at 2601-2604, 26/F, No9, Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong or by email at [email protected] A fee will be imposed for processing your data access request.
Chiron takes reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misappropriation, unauthorized access or destruction of your data. Chiron also takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data held by it is accurate, complete, correct and reliable for the intended use.
Your personal data will be retained by Chiron according to its policy on retention of data and records.